Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Daily Life

I dig the concept of SLOW life... although I cannot do it. SLOW life is so hip and sustainable... so enviromentally friendly... Now that I am kinda stuck at home watching paint dry and baby grow... I guess this is the phyiscal form of me living a slow life... ok not so hip... but but quite alright.


Remember the golden seeds Ken planted last year? The top left photo shows the grown seedling in Feb 2010 and flower in oct 2010. Today, slightly more than one year later... a red pepper chili larger than my palm is harvested, Urban farming... slow life...

Our other plant, Calla lily has grown so much flowers that non of us is very excited or care that much anymore...



Resumed cooking new recipes and refining old ones...Thumbs up for my hot and sour Sinigang, tom yam steam boat and prawn paste steamed huai san (chinese yam). With so much time at home, it is not hard to surf the web for recipes and try to make it work.


Megan at 2.5 months old is very active... Usually I leave her to do her morning excerise on her own (right leg up, down, left leg up, down, both legs up! down). Afternoon is delicated to mum and daughter heart to heart talk where I listen to her tell me long "ah geh ah geh" stories. I have stopped breastfeeding and Megan has in desperation bit Ken's nose and suck hard when he bent over to kiss her. She got a mouthful of oil and blackheads in return and Ken had a great laugh.

One more month and my slow life will come to an end as I return back to office. I wonder other than making baby craft, do I still remember anything about hotels?

No comments: