Monday, December 29, 2008

The best forgetten

Let me introduce - the cricket... to me a symbol of hatred. An insect I cannnot help remembering though it is best forgotten. I am scared of small creatures and insects... One terrible memoriable day, a cricket jumped into my sofa and frightened me to death. I screamed and tears rolled down uncontrollablity... asking for help to remove the cricket... Sounds like a trivel and stupid incident.... as expected or unexpected, all I recieve is a sneer and a " u r such a failure " look. Hatred. Spite. A feeling not always readily felt.... it came rushing to my heart.... Am not going to let such negativity affect my health and calmness. I embodied this feeling into a symbol. A symbol of hatred... From this day, someone gave this spite a permanant acknowledgement and status - in the form of a cricket... a symbol of hate.

No comments: