Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cartoons - Our Love Story

Me and Ken met on the 1st may 2007. I am supposed to meet a friend for breakfast and he is supposed to meet a friend for lunch. The friend is the same one and she overslept.

I want to remove my shoes during the casual lunch session
but Ken is the OH-SO-SERIOUS one
We have nothing in common. I love to knit...
... and dive
He just loves to PSP!

Keeping in touch online
I listen to stories of how he was being ARROWED...

and try to be his friend by drawing cartoons to cheer him up

He shows me photos of his travels in China

I tell him stories he will never forget
I was flying to Guangzhou from Beijing and asked if he wanted to meet Isn't Guangxi in Guangzhou?

He flew down to Guangzhou for our very first date...
He "proposed" on the second date
He sent my favorite flowers to my office to keep competitors at bay
Long distance relationship is not easy...
He is always thrown into jail by me for reasons unknown
I worry about him falling ill with no one to look after him
He nags non stop about the food I can eat when I recover from flu
I learn to lessen my grip on my favorite things...
(in this case, my tasty small Jap cucumber)
now we share
(see, I give him the bigger one!)
Ok!!! share with everybody!
We promised to meet each other at least once in two months
and realised SQ850 can be pretty stressful
We go on holidays where I promise to pluck him
peaches off the trees to keep him happy
We day-dream and grow fat together
We ROM on the 31st May 2008
...and he loves to say...
We are Happy Family!

No comments: