Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me


There are a few things that became very apparent to me on my birthday celebration.
1. I am quite creative with flower arrangements. wow wow
2. I like inviting people over to the house
3. I make quite good Asian Tofu salad
4. My sister takes much better pictures than me (DANG!!)
My dayi's humour is one of the kind for her age. Oh I love her. The kids were promised a day of swimming with mimi and their mobile babysitters and all were looking forward to the splash.
A feast for hungry. Noodles and Kong Ba Bao (mimi), salad (me), chicken wings (wuyi), rice... None of us knows how to use the oven! Great job women!! When the party dies down, the real conversation begins over beer and chips.
Everyone tried their hands on the aggressive Wii Boxing game. Erwin's contiunous attacks need no defense, Frank's style apears to douge and hardly attacks, uncle Roger simply doesn't understand why he dies everytime and is our star entertainer (ie. laugh till your jaws get dislocated)

No comments: