Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Plants Chapter II

Realised that I have missed out on some of my plants. They told me so and they are feeling a bit sore about the entire affair.
My Java Palm -
honestly one of our very first immigrant and so far the tallest. It is forever the backdrop for the rest and boring to photograph so it never occur to me to introduce this loyal green. Er... its soil is now overgrown with mushrooms! Not so nice. Plus we saw a evil looking grasshopper amongst the leaves this weekend... no... not nice at all... Palm, can you please do some tidying up after yourself?
Lantana -
new kid on the block. My hot favorite - great body shape, colourful and smells great... of coz Xianger says its poisonous!!! First photo is whow it looked when we first bought it... last week, Ken fed it sum goat dung and suddenly we have n explosion of colors!!! The plant is "pu zua" (heaty)
Look Look... amazing colors! Different shades of pink (gee I really dont like pink). The orange blossoms are truly heaty outbreaks. Yellow! My fav! And the black flowers are not wilted versions of the whites.. they are actually BLACK... coolllll
Anthurium - just realised that my perfect white is not Calic lily but anthurium... geee. Oh check out my christmas fern at the bottom!!! it is flowering!!! Previously we tot it was half dead!
Erba Cipollina - This Dolly Lau appeared at my desk and gave me this sachet to grow. Told me its spice seeds that came free with the pan she bought. Yah, I can tell its spice but what spice is that? Wooo... one website says it means marijuana grass... nice.. Chey, google says is chives. Boring...

No comments: