Monday, March 12, 2012

China on Business Trips

Travelling... Been travelling...

Shenyang is -20 degrees.
Guangzhou is 20 degrees.
Beijing is -4 degrees.
Sanya is 25 degrees.
Shanghai is 7 degrees.

Travelling across temperature is tough on my shoes.

I was walking across a hotel lobby when suddenly a cleaner called out to be from behind. I turned back and saw a sad looking black rubber sole in the middle of the lobby 20m away from me. It was my right sole.

No way am I going to admit that is mine. I hurried away in denial. pretending nothing happened.

The cleaner gave chase! SHIT!

He ran. I ran. Shit! He is holding my broken sole in his right hand!

"Your Sole! Your Sole! Can glue back one!!", shoving the sole to me. "Yah Yah uncle ok ok.. I take back..."

Damn.... Malu...

No comments: