Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Animal Hairclips - we are in business

From a tiny hairclip, I finally launch my business in children apparel and accessories. Ok website is still under construction but things are already flying off the shelves by word of mouth. I really need to get my act together and do this properly though because my delivery time now is so slooowww... hey guys, every stitch is sewn with tender loving care and I am not into commercial mass production ok...Bear with me in the meantine

Since Shanice's birthday, I have created more animals for the hairclips and everyone has been choosing and buying from me as gifts for their friends or children. Cindy wanted all the designs in one box for her little friend and Grace wanted hers individually packed- one for each child. In the end, I standardized two types of packaging - the box and the cards.

Busy busy busy but happily busy. Friends showed me photos of their kids wearing the animal hairclips and oh they look so striking and sweet! Sigh, this is why I am in business.

No comments: