Friday, April 8, 2011

Shanice One Year Old Birthday

Stacey's little gal is already one year old! wow... time flies.... In a hurry to attend the birthday bash, hence only have time to make some little stuff for Shanice... Am impressed with how cute these little hairclips and hairbands turn out that I think I will make more of those...

Having a baby girl is so fun!




Made all of these while watching "Ai" on TV... Of coz, everytime I sew a button or an eye, I have to show Megan. "You like this color Megan? Brown button with yellow petals?" Got to make her feel part of the process else she will grab my attention in other ways.... Basically, smile means approval. No smile means approval as well.  
Hope Stacey and Shanice like the little present. Team effort from Megan and Mummy.

No comments: