Sunday, December 25, 2011

One month VACATION

Yes... I quit my job... After two months of notice which include one months of farewell lunches, I joined my fellow friends at the Departure Gate No. 48 and waved goodbye. Ahead of me is one long month of R&R before I embark on another exciting journey with a new bunch of fellows...

Normally, this is the time you will see me backpacking Morocco.. Yippee!!! But the little one at home HOW?? Plus there has been too much backlog in my life that actually really need clearing and sorting... I will put this month to great use.

But before that, let's look at what I left behind...
A zoo!!! and Sue!!!
And while Rita was away for her honey moon in Cuba, I let loose a shark in the ocean. I wonder if she discovered two of her swimmers were er... gone..
So what have I been doing?
Reading Megan good stuff like the 1-10 book the eighty eighth time. 
Playing the same old game and see her laugh and scream before you act.
Fighting with her over the remote control... I mean all the remote controls...

Other than spinning around the Megan universe, I have done a few very impressive things...
I watched Boys over Flowers... TWICE... oh he is so good looking, whoever he is...
 OMG so good looking...
I am in lust after the new Panamera after I saw this car's sexy butt... oh so good looking...
Oh yah.... I don't have a driving licence YET and last heard I skipped my FTT!!!
Broke my three shoe rule and expanded my collection to five. oh so pretty.....

Did someone just say "so shallow"... hello? Did someone just speak???

No comments: