Saturday, December 31, 2011

A-Z food book

My 1-10 book has been a huge success with Megan. My A-Z animal chart... er... not so much. I think the chart is more suitable for slightly older kids ( and my MIL says that some of the animals are too chim!!!)
So I sewed another more Megan friendly A-Z book to get her started. Make it simple, my MIL says... yah but I can't stand A for Apple, B for boy - what is the relation between Apple and Boy??? My A-Z book has to be thematic. And the theme shall be FOOD... Designed and sewn by me, combined and constructed by my Mimi...
The Standard - A for Apple
 B for Banana
 C for Carrot,
Megan loves carrots
 D for Durian.
Megan loves Durian too... dun tell the elders I fed her this...
 E for Eggplant.
I wanted E for Eggs but I dunno how to depict eggs
F for Fish
Gee... what an ugly ugly fish!!!
 G for Grapes
Sigh, not enough purple felt. A bit weak
 H for Hamburger
 I for Ice-cream
 J for Jelly
 K for Kiwi.
Black seeds made of black beads.. textile!
 L for Lemon
 M for Mangosteen
 N for Noodles
 O for Orange
 P for Pear
 Q for Quaker
My mum says PLEASE LAH... But honestly, what alternatives??
 R for Rice
 S for Strawberry
 T for Tomato
 U for Unagi
Haahahah... U tell me, U for what?
 V for Vegetable
Yah, everyone thinks my V is real lousy and I think so too
 W for Watermelon
 X for... make a guess
 Y for Yam
I am so so proud of my yam.. looks so natural!!!
Z for Zucchini
Megan, mummy didn't know such veg exist until your godma, Meiling, made a very nice Zucchini sandwich for me. Remember to ask Godma to make one for you too when you grow up!!

1 comment:

TRIDON UNITED said...
This comment has been removed by the author.