Friday, October 22, 2010

Florence's Birthday

It is our dear Florence's birthday... only knew it mid morning. Got to do something for my cooking sifu!!! Legal Lane suggested flower delivery which we all know will make dear Florence smile.
I thought we need to do just a little bit more to enhance the surprise so I went for a walk to source for resources around vivo. Cold Storage was selling Chrysanthemum that looks so cute - like yam dumplings and I suddenly recall Daiso selling dim sum baskets. Hey dumplings and dim sum baskets go well together! YES! I can do a stack of dim sum baskets, each layer containing different hao liao! hahahaha...
Basket One - roses with honey
Basket Two - purple yam dumplings! yah...
Basket Three - Big cookie from Starbucks

As expected, Florence was blown away with the little surprise we planned for her. Remember to make use of the dim sum baskets to make nice char siew bao for us!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!

No comments: