Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Megan's A - Z Animal Chart

Finally completed!!! I am so happy...Now here goes, introducing the first 26 washable felt toys YY sews for Megan's Animal Alphabet Chart
A for Alligator (Yes not crocodile, Megan learns chim words)
B for Bear (Ken says this is him!)
C for Cow (Mimi's Fav)
D for Duck (ok, I designed this as a Bird but everyone picked this up and go quack quack... I get it- change to Duck, easy)

E for Elephant
F for Frog (dun it remind u of the sakea sushi frog?)
G for Giraffe (cute loh this one)

H for Hippo
I for Iguana (Kinda like how this turns out)
J for Jellyfish (My fav coz its so simple to do)
K for Kangeroo
L for Lion
M for Moose (This was the Deer which no one recognised so its now a Moose)

N for Newt (too lazy to do the fourth leg.. anyway I think newt can regenerate its missing limbs rite?)
O for Owl
P for Penguin
Q for Quail

R for Rabbit (Florence say it looks so sad)
S for Sheep
S for Snail (ai? why I do double Ss?)

T for Turtle (I know Dolly, you wanted me to sew the other turtle because that looks like a friend for the penguin. BUT turtle is ME!!! I dont want to be the friend of the penguin...)

U for Unicorn (The imaginary animal)
V for Vulture

W for Whale (The first animal I sewed - Ken calls him, Heli the Whale with the helicoper wings)

X for Xray fish (Jess suggested to just do an Xmas tree if we cant find an animal for X. The convincing reason she is going to give Megan is - Its Xmas, all the animals are on holiday so no need to learn any animal for X!!! - I have to admit, I love your logic, no wonder we are friends...)
Y for Yak
Z for Zebra

No comments: