Sunday, April 19, 2020

Covid-19 HBL with M&M Day 9-11

Been a crazy busy last few days with work, not much done. Megan has been brightening up the house with crepe flowers early in the morning... She is the sweetest gal.
Her skills are now better than mine... And since we are both minimalist, these amount of flowers is enough... close shop... Thinking back to the day the vase came out of the kiln, I was uncertain of the purple color (Ok, I can't recall I glazed it purple at all) but now... I like my vase with these flowers so much.
Morning continues to be extremely focused on his computer tasks. He went through most of Pre K and Grade K games on ABCya already...

Never taught Morgi the simple game of tic tac toe before... Mimi's traditional handmade bumble bee and lady bugs tic tac toe's set comes in handy this season. Morgi learns that establishing a straight line means win but still gets confuse when we intercept him. I am so nice I even provide a cheat sheet for him.
Pick Up Stick. Another traditional game we start to play... total beyond his understanding because he just wants to CHIONG ahead... Better play with Megan.
Love the Fix the Turtle kit from school... Morg takes his job very seriously.


An old video taken right before HBL but I am posting it here since we do this beautiful activity again. Flower drawings by me, coloring by M and M, cutting by me... I love this activity but it takes a lot of prep work on my side so let's play this sparingly.

Morgan finally graduate to the adult table for meals... He is "so grown up". Now he eats his meals by himself (usually with minimal assistance).

Dinner time conversation:
Ken   : Is the ocean deep or shallow?
Morg : It's deep.
Ken   : So, is the river deep or shallow?
Morg : It's shallow.
Ken   : How about the swimming pool?
Morg : It's closed.

New focus reads these few days.

Worksheets achieved:


No comments: