Friday, April 10, 2020

There was a time when...


... our childhood photos involved a fruit tree of some sort

... I desperately wanted to quit piano (successful!)

 ... I danced with confidence

 ... we cousins were forever hanging out together

... we did well in Maths coz the Heng family kids started gambling young, very young

... we won so many drawing competitions that we had to be selective which trophy to keep

... I was in charge of the class notice board

... we went through thick and thin (cant' believ the 5 of us are still drinking together!)

Xianger, Limin and Corrine came over to cook instant noodles

...backpacking was all I ever wanted to do

... I was slim

...weekends means taking the overnight boat to Tioman for diving

...  wind in my hair

... I hung out with heavy smokers

... I was still slim

... Jeff and me got pissed drunk... 

... I flew a lot for work

 ... I started a blogshop



No comments: